Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer is fading fast

Today we met one of my daughter's friends for a swimming playdate. I cannot believe what fish they are in the pool. I also cannot believe that my daughter will start Kindergarten in a few weeks. We went school shopping yesterday and picked up her school supplies.
On the business front I received a package in the mail to make my newest product so I will be posting about it real soon. I also have some beading kits that are appropriate for 3 and up. Lots of colorful beads, easy to string, no needles needed. I have to get labels for the bags and when I get them done I will post more about that too.
After tomorrow I should be able to be so productive. My daughter and husband are going camping for the weekend leaving me at home alone and them my daughter is going to Grace Art Camp next week from 9 to 3 pm each day....woo hoo lots of time for mommy to work on her shop and start getting stocked up for Christmas. I am hoping my Christmas sales will be better this year esp. since my sales overall have increased the last couple of months.

No comments: