Friday, March 7, 2008

Off to the Beach

We are off for a night at the beach in Oregon. It is supposed to be cold and rainy but maybe we can get some good photos. My daughter is mostly excited about "the pool".
I just got a new laptop but have not figured it out and am going to leave it at home.....no Internet access for more than 24 hours what will I do with my self.
When I get home I have a custom order to get out and a couple of new designs in the pipeline.
I also need to get to work on my other etsy shop Vintage Novelties, it is a supply shop and I have been seriously neglecting it for the last few week. Yesterday I took lots of photos of new listings and need to get them up this weekend sometime. I just don't know how these suppliers keep up with all the time it takes for posting. It is hard to justify on $2 items. But I have had a few sales even with my neglectful behavior.

No comments: