Monday, March 3, 2008

New Stuff


I finally got around to making a skirt to sell in my etsy store. It is gorgeous. A linen skirt with raw hem and some vintage tidbits added for interest. It should fit size 5/6. I prewashed the fabric but I guess since it is linen it will need to be listed as hand wash, line dry, light iron. But I love the Japanese feel it has. It really reminds me of some of the things I see in the Japanese craft books which so inspire me.
I have a custom order for mini I spy bags that I will be working on also this week and and am hoping to get a couple of more skirts done today so I can post them before my showcase tomorrow. I want to make the most of it.
I am still unsure of how to show off clothing but I will try my best. I saw a really cute shop with clothing displayed on a clothesline. I think I will try that for starters.
I will try and post some photos in the next couple of days of my new stuff if I can figure out how.

1 comment:

TWO BEES IN A POD said...

great blog!!! :] would love to see a picture of that skirt!