Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bad Blogger

I am a bad blogger.....I noticed it has been months since I blogged and I guess I need to step it up. My daughter is starting Kindergarten in a few weeks and I cannot wait to get her off to school even though it makes me a little sad that she is growing up so fast.
I have been working on some new stuff for my shop...will post about it when I get photos taken. Some cool puppets and some cool craft kits.
We are also go to Boise, ID this weekend and early next week to go have some warm fun at a water park. Here in my neck of the woods it hardly ever gets warm enough for real outside swimming. Everyone swims in indoor pools or heated outdoor pools, but in Boise it should be sunny and in the 90's. I can't wait to see my daughters face when she get to go on her first big water slide. After growing up in FL I am a water lover and just don't get to enjoy it enough her in Washington.

No comments: