Sunday, April 6, 2008

Parties

Today we went to a party for one of my daughters preschool classmates....she had a baking themed party. What Fun. My daughter loved putting on a apron and helping with baking. I guess I need to get out the sewing machine and make her a cute apron. I have loads of apron patterns. I like to bake but have been reluctant to have her help because it always seems like I am in a hurry and it takes so much longer with her but now that she is almost 5 she can do so many things better than she used to. I also bought a couple of new Japanese craft books. I will post some pictures of projects I am loving right now.
I gave the birthday girl one of my tutu skirts and a little box with a clothespin doll kit in it. All the kids (and moms) loved it. Maybe I will make up a couple of kits to sell in my store. I wish I had taken a picture before giving it away. I need to get more in the blogger mode and take more photos as I do things so I can post them. I have a hard time getting around to taking pictures of things I want to sell so just taking pictures to post here is going to take some training of the old brain.

No comments: