Friday, April 4, 2008

New Stuff


I have some new stuff in my shop. A plush robot with and I Spy Belly. I have a smaller one I need to put up. Some new lunch bags and I am working on some new I Spy party favors. I am thinking that I would like to work on other favor choices and kind of do a birthday party shower favor kind of thing.
I am also hoping that lunch bags will take off. They are so cute and there are not a lot of washable cloth lunch bags out there for kids. My daughter loves hers and all the ones I have sold have been positively received. Lots of good feedback !!!
I am going to make I spy bags through this year but then I am going to cut back and start some other stuff. Working more on the Lunch bags and Clothing plus some other ideas I have floating around.
Sometimes it is like I have so many ideas in my head I just can't figure out what I want to do and stick to it.

No comments: