Thursday, February 28, 2008

Starting Up

Today is the day of beginnings. After having this blog for several months I am finally at a place where I think I can regularly commit to posting.
Today I worked on my shop finally getting up the new avatar and banner I had created especially for me. I think that it is so appropriate for my shop.
My shop is named after my daughter Ainsley and my French Bulldog puppy Oswald and the banner is a great representation of the both of them.
I also updated some of my photos....photographing my work is one of the most frustrating parts of having a shop....(that and marketing) I love the creation but can never really bring that across in my photos...so I guess I will have to keep on working on that.
I am hoping to get the rest of my new listings up for lunch bags and maybe work on some new designs for I spy and also some clothing for the shop. We will see what happens.

No comments: